- Your Banana worms are in a plastic bag for transit only.
- Plastic transparent containers work best. The container must have a tight-fitting lid. Puncture some small breathing holes in (only lid.) Use a paper towel or some type of breathable material cut larger than the opening of the container, place that over the opening and then put the lid on.
- Within a day or so, you should see the banana worms crawling up the inside of the cup above the media. They are ready for feeding. Using a Q-tip, you can scoop up the worms to transfer for feeding.
- It’s a fact Banana worms stink. But they are supposed to stink because they live and eat off bacteria and yeast.
- When it is time to re-culture:
- You will need to prepare food for your Banana Worms. We suggest you use our proven CRAZY WORM FORMULA. You only need to add water and a pinch of Baker’s yeast to prepare it.
- Using the worm formula will provide everything you need to care for your banana worms along other types of worms like: Micro-worms, white worms, Walter Worms and other species. It is available online and on our website.